Jennifer & Milton 
June 6th, 2015







Looking gorgeous!






Colorful crepe paper flowers from Tokyo, courtesy of Jennifer's Mom










Another beautiful shoot thanks to Chris Neito - Neito Photography


WeddingWire review: 

"Thank you so much for Melissa!!! She is soooo helpful throughout the way!! From the very beginning when we started planning the wedding all the way till the moment we exit Hudson Manor, Melissa is always there and ready to answer any questions we have. Booking this venue doesn't just mean you booked a place for ceremony and reception. It is far more than that! Melissa was almost taking care of everything during the wedding. She knows so well about when to do what so that I don't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. She even took care of every little details I wanted for the decorations and she did a PERFECT job!!! Without her, I even couldn't imagine how many things I should do and I should worry about!!! Thanks for this wonderful wedding and the Hudson Manor is definitely the place for my dream wedding!!"

Jennifer Wei Mai

Congrats to this very happy couple!



Comments

Popular Posts